• I ORDERED A FUCKING PIZZA

Votes: 441 20.9%
  • Moon Rocks Wu

Votes: 356 16.9%

• Total voters

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That might be because they didn't feel like associating with deranged mentally-ill sexual deviants.

hrc.png
No-one left troons out to the wolves. There's just not enough troons to actually give a shit about in terms of the total population. They're currently vastly over-represented in media, in public discourse, in visibility and in activism; about the only place they're not is in murder statistics, despite constantly screeching about how they're all getting raped and murdered.

Leaving troons out of legislative efforts was also because when fighting for gay rights, you focus on gay rights. Now that gays are essentially equal across most of the western world, sure, LGB+ activists who don't want to settle down are all about the T - but gay rights mostly goes against religion, trans rights mostly goes against biology.

The biggest part of what led to acceptance of the LGBs was their normality. There's a fringe who aren't just trying to live their lives, but all groups have that fringe. As acceptance grew, more and more people realised that they knew a few gay people, and they weren't freaks, just ordinary men and women eager to have the same rights as everyone else.

But troons don't want that. Wu doesn't want that. Wu wants troons to have extra rights, to be protected above and beyond any other minority. And unlike with gay people, more and more troons are freaks; while there's still a trans population who just want to get on with things while working under a difficult situation, they really seem to be a minority of a minority, and instead what little exposure the general populace have to trans people are Caitlyn Jenner and a few encounters with people who are deeply mentally ill beyond just being trans.

And then you have ordinary women, who are finding that more and more their spaces and roles are being taken up by men in dresses and they're expected to be actively for it or get labeled a bigot. A friend of mine was telling me how she was fine with trans people in general, but drew the line at Caitlyn Jenner being named 'Woman of the Year' by whichever group did that. The more that trans women replace real women (so tired of progressive spaces demanding you call them cis), the more real women have reason to fight back. I'm expecting that, for every woker-than-thou mother who wants a trans kid as the new accessory, there's ten that become Mumsnet-poster types livid about how their son played with a Barbie at school and now she has to have meetings with a school counselor about his pronouns.

tl;dr Baby steps, Wu. There's fuck all troons in the first place, they're not generally accepted or acceptable like the LGBs in the second, and they're not looking for equality but superiority in the third. The only difference from the gay marriage wedge in 2004 is that it's going to take much, much longer for troons to be accepted, given their current path of insanity.

GleamingTheQ-Bert

Christian Slaterkin
kiwifarms.net
I meet voters one by one, like this nigger over here who I'm not going to bother to name!

View attachment 968529

Nice racebaiting. By the way t-shirts don't threaten people dumb fuck.

View attachment 968528
Jeez. Isn't that shirt like a basic freedom of speech issue?

Guess we know what side of that issue ol Johnny Flynt comes down on, eh?

And PS, could you imagine Frank snapping a picture of you without asking, on the sly, and you subsequently becoming an ad for "John as politician with diverse constituents"? I'd be a lot more pissed about that than a stupid t-shirt.

Last edited:

Peace and Harmony

1 like = 1 kibble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah you guys are absolutely right, and since everyone with a pulse is a white supremacist let's just get rid of jury trials altogether and dump in the same waste disposal as due process. If you're not guilty you have nothing to fear!

jury.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: AprilRains

Karl_der_Grosse

GG Allin once threw his poop at me.
kiwifarms.net
Realtalk: Prosecutors often strike black jurors because black people in general have a much much higher chance of having had contact with the police and the court system (i.e., arrests and convictions). In a civil case black people are often struck by one side or the other for having lower levels of education and income. It's not racism.

You know who prosecutors love, love, love to have on a panel? Middle-aged church-going black women.

And yes, being an open white supremacist will get you stricken from any jury panel. Not the defense nor the prosecution nor the judge will want them.

TLDR, every person in the above tweets is a moron who probably gets their knowledge of the law and the legal system in general from reading John Grisham books. Or in Johnny's case watching a movie based on a Grisham novel because Johnny don't read.

Norvic

too gay to lift
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meet voters one by one, like this nigger over here who I'm not going to bother to name!

vote.jpg
LOL. "I'm going to meet every voter!"
Literally the only evidence she's ever met a voter this year is from her video shoot that she herded her neighbours in to.

Also, to meet just the voters who turned out in the last election she'd have to meet 760 people a day, that's about 1 voter a minute unless she never plans to sleep.

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 968528
"Hmm, who should we remove, the guy with an edgy T-shirt sitting quietly in his seat, or the person taking pictures and making a fuss?"

Here's the rest of that story, by the way. The poster's brother wasn't arrested or detained, he was "pulled" because he rang up the flight crew and said t-shirt guy was threatening to kill other passengers. Security wanted to ask him what the problem was, so they took him off the plane to talk and he claimed the shirt itself was THREATENING.

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 4.12.02 PM.png

TL;DR security eye-rolled at a wacko, normal people got on with their day, and only drooling idiots like John sympathized with the offended idiot on the plane.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 968529

View attachment 968528
So they don't kick the law abiding citizen off the flight, but they do kick some crazed troublemaker who is acting triggered and like they're going to cause a ruckus off instead.

Sounds like they made the right call.

Realtalk: Prosecutors often strike black jurors because black people in general have a much much higher chance of having had contact with the police and the court system (i.e., arrests and convictions). In a civil case black people are often struck by one side or the other for having lower levels of education and income. It's not racism.
You know who are often also struck off juries? Cops. People who have cops as family or know cops. Lawyers. Doctors in medical malpractice cases. Overly educated people. Anyone with any contact with the legal system. All people more likely to be white.

And if you think a prosecutor has been using peremptory or for cause strikes in a racist way to ensure an all white jury, that's against the law and you raise a Batson challenge. If the trial court lets it go forward anyway and it's true, they're risking it getting reversed on appeal.

Ghostse

Waffle SS Untermenchenfurher
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 968529

View attachment 968528
Why do they think they're threatening to kill journalists? Maybe they simply want to build a rope swing so they can have a fun day swinging and enjoying the autumn weather? I mean, wouldn't being threatened by that shirt imply that your journalist brother had DONE something worth being threatened over? What did your brother do?

GaryGrey

What are you hiding under that coat?
kiwifarms.net
Andrew Yang does a "thank you Brianna, very cool!"

View attachment 968405
And the top comment two days later is a .gif of Jonah Hill shaking his head and giving the cut if off gesture. Looks like even the average Yang supporter knows that he needs to get away from this ghoul faster than diarrhea you get from eating bugs. :story:
1570922605832.png